Today's global headlines in social media analytics
- Sponsorship specialist and sports marketing analysis and research company Repucom International adds Crimson Hexagon ForSight platform to incorporate consumer insights from social media into its Sponsorship Intelligence service.
- BrandMyMail expands services to enable Yahoo! and Hotmail account holders to integrate their social media presence into email.
- Global BI vendor Yellowfin launches new native application for iPhone designed to “solve the issue” of receiving and sharing business analytics via smartphones.
- CFI Group reports that social media may blunt the impact of negative word-of-mouth, according to its annual Call Center Satisfaction Index.
- Desk.com, social and mobile helpdesk for SMBs, rolls out new analytics tools.
Energy industry leaders on the role of data in developing the potential of smart grid capabilities - by Bart King, Cleantech Communications
Companies that have successfully invested in big data analytics are unlocking its business potential, and new technologies are storing and analysing data ever more affordably.
Blog comments. Reviews. Call centre transcripts. Social Media Content...Etc. Etc. These days, textual data comes in many forms, and from many sources. But what to do with it all? Ma