Today's global headlines in social media analytics
- Sponsorship specialist and sports marketing analysis and research company Repucom International adds Crimson Hexagon ForSight platform to incorporate consumer insights from social media into its Sponsorship Intelligence service.
- BrandMyMail expands services to enable Yahoo! and Hotmail account holders to integrate their social media presence into email.
- Global BI vendor Yellowfin launches new native application for iPhone designed to “solve the issue” of receiving and sharing business analytics via smartphones.
- CFI Group reports that social media may blunt the impact of negative word-of-mouth, according to its annual Call Center Satisfaction Index.
- Desk.com, social and mobile helpdesk for SMBs, rolls out new analytics tools.